New House Numbers

Cliff

16 minutes ago, JosephThomas said:

Looks good but now we know your address. Just gotta cross reference that house number with all the comic book shops in the area :P

I'm probably in the phonebook :) How many Cliff's can there be in a city of 35k? 4? Heh

Thanks all for the kind words. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, wtnhighlander said:

Looks nice, Cliff. Do you have access to a CNC plasma cutter for the steel?

Nope. I have access to a chick that is a welder. She had access to some sort of something and cut them out for us. I couldn't give anymore details than that!

• Like 1

Yeah I know this forum is a sausage festival for the most part, but please keep in mind that people of all ages, genders, races, creeds, etc...can just as easily use google and find us.  We can still have fun without being disrespectful.  I'm gonna delete/edit a couple posts.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mat60 said:

Looks good Cliff...To nice for our old home.

Naa our house is 100 years old. :)

4 hours ago, Eric. said:

Yeah I know this forum is a sausage festival for the most part, but please keep in mind that people of all ages, genders, races, creeds, etc...can just as easily use google and find us.  We can still have fun without being disrespectful.  I'm gonna delete/edit a couple posts.

Dang I always miss the good stuff.