vintage sears planer

And1re12

hi everyone!  First timer on line to ask questions and receive any answers.  I have recently inherited wood working tools from my father and would like to get some help to get them working well so I can start a hobby to share with my son.

here is a list of some of the items.

Sears planer: model 306-23397,  I have gone to the seas parts site and found the model number.  The parts diagram is not high quality but works for now.  Does anyone know where to find a parts manual?  I went to Belsaw to check if they made this model, but it was off by a few numbers.

Rexon 10" table saw: model number RXW-10, After doing some research on this to find a throat plate, I am a bit discouraged from all the forums that had a mention of it to be able to locate one at all.  But I am pretty confident that I will be able to align the blade from other posts if needed.

Old school skill 10" motorized band saw.  I have not tried to clean this saw up yet to see if it is worth trying to fix because of the broken cowling and rusted bottom end.  Seeing this saw on multiple sites, it may be easier to replace the unit.

Stand up duracraft drill press: model 1600: waiting its turn to get looked at. looks like the motor requires a cover for the capacitor and maybe the capacitor itself.

Sears 10" radial arm saw, model number 11329450. also waiting is turn to be looked at.  No blades. Does anyone have information for the recall they had on this model?  I googled it and went to a site called www.radialarmsawrecall.com.  They want to send a box to my home to box up the saw and radial arm to disable it forever.  Must be pretty important for the lawsuit?

As far as other items, I have over 1000 pounds of hand tools, power tools and assorted spare parts to sort through.

Anyway, I am hoping to get some ideas of what ot keep and what to scrap.

Thank you

Andre

The last I heard was all the Craftsman radial arm saws were recalled. They offered $100 for the motor or some definitive proof it was permanently disabled.

I had one for years and it worked fine but it would be dangerous in inexperienced hands. I eventually got better ways to crosscut and gave it away years before the recall.