Need Nerd Help

Eric.

Yeah Daniel I did see something that said something about "this app offers 'in-app purchases'."  So that could be.

However, @Lester Burnham, I also saw " Save up to 25% on this app and its in-app items when you purchase Amazon Coins," which doesn't make much sense if the app is FREE, unless they're talking about ONLY the in-app purchases...but it says "this app" and "its in-app items."

It's nice of them to leave everything so ambiguous.

snl-ambiguously-gay_0.jpg

• Like 1

From https://www.amazon.com/NBCUniversal-Media-LLC-NBC/dp/B018IOV40E/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1456534299&sr=1-1&keywords=nbc+app

Episodes are available as follows:
* New shows: you can watch the latest episodes of our new shows without a TV provider login!
* Returning shows: the latest episode of each returning show is unlocked for all users 8 days after airing on TV. (Users with a TV provider login can watch these episodes the day after they air.)
* Past seasons: we typically do not have the rights to stream past seasons of new shows. Check your favorite subscription streaming service or digital retail store for availability!

32 minutes ago, Immortan D said:

From https://www.amazon.com/NBCUniversal-Media-LLC-NBC/dp/B018IOV40E/ref=sr_1_1?s=mobile-apps&ie=UTF8&qid=1456534299&sr=1-1&keywords=nbc+app

Episodes are available as follows:
* New shows: you can watch the latest episodes of our new shows without a TV provider login!
* Returning shows: the latest episode of each returning show is unlocked for all users 8 days after airing on TV. (Users with a TV provider login can watch these episodes the day after they air.)
* Past seasons: we typically do not have the rights to stream past seasons of new shows. Check your favorite subscription streaming service or digital retail store for availability!

So you're saying that it appears to be free as long as I don't do any in-app purchasing?

24 minutes ago, Lester Burnham said:

My bad. I've never even heard of Amazon Coins.

Me neither, until today.