Online source for cut-to-length lumber?

Econdron

I know this is probably considered crime-like to most of you, but I'm looking to buy pre-cut 1x4 cheap lumber. I make a lot of steel bed frames and I'd like to start including slats to hopefully increase sales. I'd like to buy a bunch of 1x4 lumber cut to different lengths for the different size frames. Just looking for the cheapest stuff available. My saw spins at a whopping 88 RPM, so it leaves a very rough cut on the wood (plus it also soaks it in blue coolant which is no good) so I would prefer not to do the cutting myself. If it's really that much cheaper, I may just buy a cheap miter saw and full length boards. I don't have any good relations with local lumber yards, and their prices are more than Home Depot, even on the full length pieces. Home Depot will cut it for you for free while you wait, but you can't call in and order cut lengths. There's dozens of sources for cheap, small cut to length metal pieces but I can't really find any for wood. Any help on this?