Clear knot filler

Jsig

So here is the issue, I got a step head of my self and filled the knots on a red wood table with tung oil. Yeah found out that it will give clear epoxy a haze to it, I would like to fill them in but stay clear so they are visible. My question is has anyone ran into this and is there something out there that will do this. I have been looking and got a hold of smooth on and talked about there crystal clear casting resin and they told me it would haze. I was going to try some other stuff they recommended but they weren't sure if it would work or not. So any ideas would be helpful. I might get the epoxy they recommended and try on a scrape piece different things (Clean out with paint thinner, leave tung oil in and or try to make a mold using wax paper or something along those lines). Any help would be very much appreciated. I am also finishing the table with varathane so It is just to fill the knots and get them leveled.

Clear epoxy will look like a hole filled with plastic.  I'd go the opposite direction and get some dye to add to the epoxy.  Your local woodworking stores will have plenty to choose from.  Pick one that makes the epoxy look like a natural knot in the species you're working with.

that was also a worried I had, I will look into that too, see what I can find around my area, I was also thinking just black too, it is red wood and the knots are black so I could just go that option, but there is also an indent on one board I need to fill level too, I don't have a picture but will post one tonight, I tried to leave as much as I could, but still had to sand it out a little due to a piece that chipped off but if I could find a dye for that it will probably be ok