qwikkie

Eric.

1 hour ago, Eric. said:

I made this today.  The whole thing.  I turned the handle from a piece of olive, and I made the cutter by driving my truck to Rockler and buying it.  Apparently that meets today's standard of "making."  Hey, I was there when it happened.  Qualifies.

I present to you...not much...

DSC_0075_1.jpg

Wow Eric!  You went there ?

My company does a lot of business in Israel. I'm working on getting a piece from the Mount of Olives to make a frame. If I have enough I'll send you a piece to make a matching ice cream scoop ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Woodenskye said:

Very nice E.  But is pizza really part of the paleo diet.

You know I cheat every once in a while.  No man can go through life without a pizza now and then.  I also drink beer ya know. LOL

The wife and kids eat fairly normal, "healthy" versions of the standard American diet.  Not much sugar or processed or fast food, but they eat the regular stuff you find in most people's refrigerators.  That includes a few frozen pizzas. :)

6 minutes ago, Llama said:

Good job E, you made a, well, I can't say it on here. It's a thing, that well, looks like a, well, you know it looks like a thing. 

Yes, uh, I get what you're saying. :wub:

As an aside, I bought that cutter kit from Rockler the day before the tree fell on my house.  It's been sitting on the lathe for almost four months.

15 minutes ago, Eric. said:

You know I cheat every once in a while.  No man can go through life without a pizza now and then.  I also drink beer ya know. LOL

The wife and kids eat fairly normal, "healthy" versions of the standard American diet.  Not much sugar or processed or fast food, but they eat the regular stuff you find in most people's refrigerators.  That includes a few frozen pizzas. :)

Yes, uh, I get what you're saying. :wub:

As an aside, I bought that cutter kit from Rockler the day before the tree fell on my house.  It's been sitting on the lathe for almost four months.

I just like busting your chops about the diet, I actually give you a lot of credit for getting healthy.  Every time I try I quit, just to much stuff I don't like to eat.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Woodenskye said:

But is pizza really part of the paleo diet.

In my house, I use these for cutting sandwiches, waffles, pancakes; just about anything that doesn't require a steak knife. My wife thought I was crazy at first but she saw the light. We now have at least 5 of them in the kitchen.

Though now that I think about it, sandwiches, waffles, and pancakes aren't part of the paleo diet either.

-E