Kicking myself

Mpride1911

I've been buying all of the antique tools that I can get my hands on lately, now that I know that I'm moving to southwest Arizona where there really won't be any, they way they are here.  Last Saturday I saw this for $20.  I passed.  Later I did a google search, and saw how much they are selling for online and immediately started kicking myself.  This morning was the first chance that I had to try again.  Unfortunately, he knew how much it was worth as well.  He said he had an offer on the table for it already, I offered $5 more than that, and took it home.  I still got a fair price, and well below what they're going for online though.

20160924_102951.jpg

20160924_103002.jpg

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Brendon_t said:

Went do you think they're would be no good tools there?  When I was in Phoenix, the use and old market was huge because nothing rusts..

Internet searches so far.   I do know the rust factor is definitely in my favor there, which is good.  I'm no fan of upstate NY but tools here are a buyers market, every store just has piles of them.   I've had my parents searching western Montana for me, after a weeks of showing them what I have to search through here.  They're finding them, but the prices are more than double what they are here.