Supporter Transaction

I know a number of folks were having through getting their Supporter renewals to work properly. Took forever but we finally had it patched last night and it SHOULD be working. If anyone can confirm that would be awesome. Just let me know if the credit card transaction goes through.

I know a number of folks were having through getting their Supporter renewals to work properly. Took forever but we finally had it patched last night and it SHOULD be working. If anyone can confirm that would be awesome. Just let me know if the credit card transaction goes through.

Cool, thanks. I will let you know.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Just tried. Its says I can only buy one and that I've already done so. Has it processed my card from when I tried last week and it wasn't working?

Cochese and Shaneymack, I deleted your pending invoices. Can you see if it will allow you to renew now? If not, I can just delete the original invoice and see if starting over completely resolves the issue. Thanks for helping me figure this out. 

Boom shakalaka! Done !

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk