Handworks show

estesbubba

Now that really does sound like a neat deal. We could meet Roy and each other. And I've never been to Iowa. Maybe Treeslayer could put us up for the weekend:rolleyes:. Just kidding about Dave cooking for everyone, but still would be cool and we have 6 months to save for it and to beg for time off. I'll bring the Miller LiteB)

17 minutes ago, treeslayer said:

iowa will still be here and better that both Missouri and California put together, may earthquakes swallow you both:D oh, and you guys are welcome to stay at my place any time, the door is always open for good woodworking friends, specially you Coop

LOL

Well hey at least we have the Ozarks.  All y'all have is corn and the caucuses and Field of Dreams.  Build it and he will come.  But he won't stay long.  Because it's Iowa.

2 hours ago, treeslayer said:

iowa will still be here and better that both Missouri and California put together, may earthquakes swallow you both:D oh, and you guys are welcome to stay at my place any time, the door is always open for good woodworking friends, specially you Coop

I have a longstanding grudge against Iowa. I have been notified that I drew premium rut tags twice to find out that they screwed up and the dates were crap.

6 hours ago, Eric. said:

LOL

Well hey at least we have the Ozarks. 

Got bears in the Ozarks, a big Grizzly warehouse down there  ;-)

I have this marked on my calendar.  Went up to Amana many years ago.  It's not that far to drive from St Louis for this quality of a show, and for free its even better.

6 hours ago, Eric. said:

Well hey at least we have the Ozarks

you should have said All we have are the Ozarks, but i will say they are very nice to visit. come to the eastern side of iowa and change your mind.

4 hours ago, Brendon_t said:

I have been notified that I drew premium rut tags twice to find out that they screwed up and the dates were crap.

we can't have foreigners coming here and shooting our giant deer:) and they have messed up my tags on occasion, and i LIVE here!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Brendon_t said:

I have a longstanding grudge against Iowa. I have been notified that I drew premium rut tags twice to find out that they screwed up and the dates were crap.

The whitetail you chase are in heat all year round, so quit your bitchin:)

5 minutes ago, treeslayer said:

i could think of nothing better than hosting a bunch of wood-heads at my house for a couple of days, what a great time that would be!

Better watch what you're offering. Some of these guys on here have pretty good memories! I wouldn't think of infringing but would like to meet Ya and buy you a steak dinner and share some bs:)!  Is the show very far from you and were you planning on going?

13 minutes ago, treeslayer said:

i could think of nothing better than hosting a bunch of wood-heads at my house for a couple of days, what a great time that would be!

You have to be drinkin, to say that!  Though I gotta admit, that sounds like a great show, and company!    Coop and I are discussing it!