Fuji Semi Pro 2

Chet

It's Fuji's entry level model.  Its just a two stage their others are 3, 4 and 5 stage.   It should push anything I need it to, I am not interested in using it for things like latex paint or things like that.

Cool. Thanks for the info, Chet

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

i have been keeping my eye on fuji lately. i have the earlex hvlp, and i am pleased with it. i would like to upgrade to a higher end unit, and was considering the mini mite 3 or 4.

i often see the semi pro model and have often wondered about its performance.. I look forward to your thoughts.

i have been keeping my eye on fuji lately. i have the earlex hvlp, and i am pleased with it. i would like to upgrade to a higher end unit, and was considering the mini mite 3 or 4.

i often see the semi pro model and have often wondered about its performance.. I look forward to your thoughts.

Pug I had the Earlex 5500 and it was very hard for me to get consistent results and I returned it and got the mini mite 4. The MM 4 is a huge upgrade from the 5500 and will spray GF milk paint full strength with no problem. Also the bleeder gun of the 5500 drove me nuts - it's like walking around with a hair dryer while finishing.

If you like the Earlex you'll love the Mini Mite.