Bessey KR3.540 40-inch K Body REVO Fixed Jaw Parallel Clamp, 2-Pack

copythat

Next time, I'll post the Hot Buy in the Marketplace. I'm new to these forums and didn't notice that specific forum in my mad dash to get the good news out to the members. I just saw Hand Tool Village and thought it was appropriate. Then again, I would imagine that if I had posted it in the Marketplace there would have been at least one person who would complain that it wasn't in Hand Tool Village. Just can't win sometimes.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, copythat said:

Next time, I'll post the Hot Buy in the Marketplace. I'm new to these forums and didn't notice that specific forum in my mad dash to get the good news out to the members. I just saw Hand Tool Village and thought it was appropriate. Then again, I would imagine that if I had posted it in the Marketplace there would have been at least one person who would complain that it wasn't in Hand Tool Village. Just can't win sometimes.

It's all good..  If the Mods here were worth a poop they'd of moved it for you ;)

I just got the following notice from Amazon re. my order of four sets of clamps: 

"We're writing to inform you that your order has been canceled. We're sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. In most cases, you pay for items when we ship them to you, so you won't be charged for items that are canceled."

I called Amazon and they were zero help!