SketchUp 2017

Bob Lang

With every new version of SketchUp, they break another plugin that I rely on and I'm not getting fed up with that. The whole idea behind these plugins is to open up development of useful functionality to the wider community of SketchUp users. There are lots of plugins out there that was developed, tested and worked. But when they change their framework, the developers of these plugins are not necessarily staying abreast and updating the plugins.

The most recent casualty for me is the "Round Corner" plugin by LibFredo6. It was easily one of the most useful plugins I had. It still worked in SU2016 but now I can't get it work.

On 10/11/2016 at 5:31 PM, Bob Lang said:

A new version of SketchUp has just been released, with major improvements to the graphics. My review is on my website.

Thanks for the review Bob. I like the non pixelated lines you mentioned as that also had been a minor irritation for me too.  I'll download and take a look myself.