Any interest in Chicago Area get together?

Roger T

Morning all,

Now that the holidays are behind us, we can get on with life. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a small get together down here in New Lenox. I am about 2 1/2 miles straight south of the end of the 355 extension. I have a basement workshop, so we will be warm and cozy. Thinking about maybe cooking something out on the grill and maybe have some munchies to go along with it. Play with tools, swap stories and anything else that comes to mind.

Possibly do an Old Tools swap. Maybe someone could do a demo on a skill. The list is really open on what we could do. I am open for suggestions.

Lets see if there is some interest, get a list of names and then we can see about throwing out a date or two.

Roger

• 2 weeks later...

I konw its a little late but I woudl be interested too ...

Hey,

No you havn't missed it yet, cause it hasn't happened yet. Will definately put something together after the super bowl. The more people we can get together the better it will be. Bring a friend if you wish, or two!

Roger

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...