Shop Project(s)

xxdabroxx

1 hour ago, TIODS said:

Nice progress!  You'll really appreciate that insulation!

Definitely, the AC will be great if I ever get a sub-panel in here too!  The shop is currently fed off of an outlet in the master bedroom.  Wiring in this old house is creative to say the least.  I only have one working outlet in the shop and half of it powers my dogs underground fence. 

3 minutes ago, mat60 said:

What a difference that made and if you ever need to get into a wall you can just take some off.   Much brighter shop now also.

I was thinking the same thing, it will be super easy to add outlets later if I need too.  Working on the bench last night was much nicer than before, the light carries a lot better now.  Can't wait to get some more done.  I think my dad is going to make me up some tube steel shelf/ wood storage brackets to mount up high.  Next project will be finding a home for the miter saw and building a stand for the planer.  Both are likely to happen before I get any more panels up on the walls as I need to find homes for all the things on the workbench on the end wall.  It's a lot like one of those puzzles with the missing piece right now.  Move that here so I can move that to there. haha

• Like 1

• 1 month later...