Laguna Service

Chestnut

I have Laguna dust collector, table saw, and band saw.  I have found their customer service to be first rate.  Once the guy stayed on the phone with me for about 45 minutes while I was trouble shooting some roughness in the blade raising mechanism of my saw.  Found the problem. Sent me new parts.  Very satisfied.

1 minute ago, Ronn W said:

I have Laguna dust collector, table saw, and band saw.  I have found their customer service to be first rate.  Once the guy stayed on the phone with me for about 45 minutes while I was trouble shooting some roughness in the blade raising mechanism of my saw.  Found the problem. Sent me new parts.  Very satisfied.

Wait, I thought only Grizzly had to send parts for new machines :D:D:D

Sorry, that was supposed to be funny based on some folks uncontrollable desire to bash Grizzly tools.

12 hours ago, C Shaffer said:

I think they need to see that flat square break to verify a weld issue. 

It didn't even break on the weld. If you look between my middle and ring finger there is another break starting ... I feel like it shouldn't make a difference but the blade was probably sitting at 40 degrees F or 499.67 for those that prefer the Rankine scale.

18 hours ago, Ronn W said:

Just thinking and wondering.  Do you release the tension on the blade when not using the saw?  That looks like a pure tension break.

Yes i do. I tensioned the saw when it was warm and then ran it when it was cold so i bet anything that it's from the constriction due to lower temperatures.