Shaving Brush Holder

Isaac

1 minute ago, Chet K said:

Very cool project Isaac.  I have to ask, what is the slot on the left side of your table saw top for?

This is the table saw I have, I guess it is really just a handle. The side to the right of the blade actually extends outward, allowing for wider cuts. For my situation, I've been very happy with this saw. Obviously I can't cut huge panels on it, and if I try to cut through thick stock of hard maple it will get bogged down, but for normal stuff it works quite well. I particularly like that both the depth adjustment and blade angle adjust are geared, so they don't require any strength and minimal turning to fully move the blade.

56191-02-1000.jpg

11 minutes ago, shaneymack said:

Thats a cute little project, Isaac. Will you be mounting it to the wall by the little hole in the back?

It could be used for that, though It was actually just a by-product of the pilot hole from the hole saw. I debated filling it,but didn't have any dowel that would fit it off hand, and in the end, I think I like it, since it indicates the method of construction.

• Like 2