New guy from Connecticut!

Bigpavs

Hello everyone! My name is Scott and I'm from Connecticut. My woodworking is primarily a hobby, although I have begun to make a few sales. I started off making knick knacks for my biggest customer (my mom), and I really feel in love with it. Most of my woodworking is geared towards beer related items such as flight paddles, mash paddles, tap handles and most recently, keezer builds. A "keezer" is basically a chest freezer surrounded by a cabinet and a new temp controller installed to keep your beer cold! I have attached a photo of my latest build. I have a lot to learn and I hope to absorb as much knowledge from you guys as possible!

1010161210a.jpg

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Rex Edgar said:

Belly up! By the looks of your 'beer closet', you may have some tips to share...Welcome

Haha, maybe! My next build I may need some pointers. I want the back or front panel to be removed easier so people can swap out chest freezers if need be. Before I get started on my next build I would love some input on my plans.

9 hours ago, Rex Edgar said:

What's the story with the cavalry saber on the wall? Can't quite make out the print below....

Hey Rex, nothing exciting about the sword. It also has no relation to the picture below it. The painting is a reprint of Washington praying at Valley Forge. The sword I believe was made in the late 1800's in New York.IMG_20161223_165625640.jpg

IMG_20161223_165748951.jpg