NW Georgia Hardwood Suppliers?

MisterDrow

My brother-in-law was talking to me during their visit to Idaho for Christmas and he is looking to get into woodworking. He lives in Cartersville, GA and I am currently helping him scour craigslist for good deals on tools. My question to you guys is this: Do any of you know of a good lumber yard in his area where he can get hardwood? I searched around a bit but didn't find much and I'm not familiar with Georgia at all so I'm of little help to him.

Thanks!

Peachstate Lumber. It's been a few years since I moved my business from Atlanta but they had the best selection and prices in the area. We pay significantly higher prices for the same material up here in PA!

4000 Moon Station Road

Kennesaw GA 30144

United States of America

• Like 1

if he knows what he wants, he can go to some local cabinet shops and see if they can order wood for him.  i live in NE Alabama and some of the local cabinet shops around me, will order wood for me (i usually order birch plywood).  also, do a web search for sawyers in his local area.  he might be surprised how many there are.  i was, in my area.  they're a great place to get good wood at cheap prices.