Which hinges to buy?

This is actually in reference to the upcoming Guild Build. The doors are inset and the hinges I am recommending are the L-style knife hinges. I was holding off on recommending an exact model number until my order came in. Fortunately they came in yesterday and it looks like the Rockler Item # 26278 is what I am going to use. Remember, you'll need to buy two packs for a total of 4 hinges.

Also keep in mind, these are pretty high end hinges (Brusso). You can certainly find them cheaper if you look around. And don't forget to use your Guild discount.

Oooops sorry for intruding in the Guild. I should know better. Sorry Marc

This is actually in reference to the upcoming Guild Build. The doors are inset and the hinges I am recommending are the L-style knife hinges. I was holding off on recommending an exact model number until my order came in. Fortunately they came in yesterday and it looks like the Rockler Item # 26278 is what I am going to use. Remember, you'll need to buy two packs for a total of 4 hinges.

Also keep in mind, these are pretty high end hinges (Brusso). You can certainly find them cheaper if you look around. And don't forget to use your Guild discount.

Terrific - thanks Marc!

• 2 weeks later...

For those looking for hinges,I see Rockler is out of stock and has raised the price to $30.49 :blink: Brusso lists them as $26.00 per pair on their website so I don't know what's up with Rocklers pricing...

Anyway, I just got mine from Lee Valley,part # 01B14.06 described as Brusso double offset 3/4 * 1 & 3/4 hinges. $22.50 per pair, 20.25 if buying 5 or more. These are Brusso # L37, 1.75" long with the leaves being 3/8" wide. Describing them as 3/4 is a little confusing, I waited until I had them in hand to post the info, they are correct for this project.