Campbell Hausfeld Spray Guns?

FlyinFish

I'm looking to get a spray setup for applying finishes. I'd mainly like something to apply clear lacquer finishes for when I don't want much yellowing from the finish. I'd also like to spray some latex paint if possible, but nothing large or that needs to look perfect.

I'll likely get an HVLP turbine, a Fuji 3 or 4, later on to use for remodeling projects but I'd like some sort of LVLP gun to run in the shop on my compressor for now. I'm not looking for something exceptional. Don't mind sanding between coats. Just something to start playing with.

My compressor is pretty small, a Makita MAC2400. It's under 5 gal and does just over 4 cfm @ 40 psi.

It looks like there are a few guns Campbell Hausfeld makes that run at 4 cfm and have a 1.4 mm tip. They're also $30-60. Anybody have any experiencewith these? There's the CHK005 kit or the DH5800 that I'm looking at. Am I just wasting time/money on these or with my little compressor? Any other help? I've done a littlle reading, enough to know I'll need something like the Fuji for more serious work, but don't know much else.