Very Super Cool Fence

Just Bob

I am adding this http://www.grizzly.com/products/Sliding-Table-Attachment/T10223?utm_campaign=zPage&utm_source=grizzly.com to my saw, and since the saw is in pieces I think it is a good time to upgrade my fence.  I know that several of you have the Very Super Cool Fence, and I would like to hear opinions now that you have owned it for a while.  So besides changing the name do you still like the fence? 

Hey Bob,

This thread among others are worth reading:

I responded a few times in that thread. The VSCT fence is a great retro option for people with bies rails. If i didnt have rails already, i would probably go with a use unifence. However, you asked about the VSCT fence, so i will say its expensive but its very nice. Very straight aluminum compared to the typical wavy junk every bies uses. Attaching jigs is a snap. I love the adjustability of sliding the extrusion in or out to fit your needs. Ive had the fence about a year and love it. Dont care for the name, and i dont care for the color either. Other than that it's a winner.

1 hour ago, Just Bob said:

I ordered the fence today, within 15 minutes they called to double check that I ordered the correct model for my saw, I was thanked for my order and then we talked a little football.  That is just plain cool!

Sorry you had to talk football today. Next year?

• Like 1