Multi sized blast gates

davidrn

I have my dust collection system pretty much done, but I still needed a couple of 6" blast gates. So, I was fortunate to win an auction with a total of 24 blast gates in sizes from 3" ,4" 5" 6" and 8", they all are built from heavy grade steel. Because they came from a Tech HS woodshop they had pneumatics and actuators(110v) on them. I am going to list them in a week or 2 on EBay if I don't sell them to a fellow hobbyist here. I would like from $20 to $100 / OBO for the different sizes. I can also remove the pneumatics and sell them as manual blast gates for less. The 8" unit with extras weighed 8lbs, the smaller would be slightly less. I live in North Central Mass, but also travel to Maine and NYC often, so could deliver them if you are in either area. shipping is also an option, obviously.

3/9/2017  added pics of the actual complete units in 8" & 6" size

DSCN7793.JPG

DSCN7794.JPG

DSCN7795.JPG

DSCN7796.JPG

DSCN7797.JPG

Edited by davidrn
added pictures

• 2 weeks later...

I have sold a few units so far, for anyone looking for a heavy duty metal blast gate, (no pneumatics) I am offering three 3",4" or 5" in a medium ship anything box for $50. I still have 6" and 8" left, but much bigger, would require higher shipping costs. However, considering an 8" with pneumatics and actuator on EBay goes for $650, I think you would be happy to get them from me at a significant discount. (need to get the spring cleaning going in the shop.