CT26 acessory question

hawkeyestoob

3 minutes ago, Mike. said:

2 minutes ago, Chet K said:

I ordered this set from Toolnut.  It's about $94.  I have had it a year and I am hppy with it so far.

Festool Cleaning Set

Thanks guys.

I had looked at those online but I saw the "compact" description and that frightened me away from it for general shop cleaning. If it works OK for both of you I am guessing it will be just fine for me. 

2 hours ago, Pug said:

I have a general clean up vac that is independent of the festool.  The general vac is connected to a dust deputy and HEPA set up.  The festool bags are too pricey for floor and bench cleanup.

I have thought of that as well. The problem is that you are using a LOT of bags before you get to the same cost as even a moderate level HEPA VAC and a dust deputy.

6 hours ago, Chet K said:

I ordered this set from Toolnut.  It's about $94.  I have had it a year and I am hppy with it so far.

Festool Cleaning Set

Earlier today I search all over my shop looking for the 'round end brush' from my Festool Cleaning Kit.... thanks for posting the pic... Looks like I'm not crazy (at least not because of this) as it appears the kit doesn't include one.  I ended up using the noisy ShopVac