Subscription to replies?

rgdaniel

Many forums will alert you to the presence of new replies on a topic you've started, eliminating the need to "check back later just in case"... something my short attention span really benefits from. Is there such a feature here? Haven't found it, but you never know 'til you ask... I'll check back later just in case there's an answer.... THIS time... :)

Many forums will alert you to the presence of new replies on a topic you've started, eliminating the need to "check back later just in case"... something my short attention span really benefits from. Is there such a feature here? Haven't found it, but you never know 'til you ask... I'll check back later just in case there's an answer.... THIS time... :)

oh, duh, is it "watch topic"? ....probably...

You can control that even further if you go to your settings then "Notification Options". You can have it send you a message whenever someone replies to a thread your created or even that you replied to. There are many more fine-grained options there to play with.

Thanks... I should have poked around more first... cheers.

Yeah and just a warning. If you decide to watch a topic and choose the Daily or Weekly Digest option, it will email you separately for each topic you choose that option for. When it said, "Digest", I sort of thought it would compile all of my watched topics together. Just want to make sure you don't watch 20 things and wind up with 20 emails tomorrow. :)

Good question. I just left a comment. Let me know if you get some kind of notification. Now if it doesn't, then you can always click "watch album" or "watch picture" and that should do the trick for you.

No . . . no notification. I went to look in the notification settings to see if there was anything gallery related, but didn't find anything.

Watching the album/picture should work fine enough though.

I wonder if I get notified if I comment on my own picture . . . hmmmmm?

-Brian