Welcome to Wood Talk Online
Registered members get full access to all of our forum features:
- Get help with your woodworking questions and problems!
- Start new topics and reply to existing topics!
- Receive automatic updates on topics you want to follow.
- Add your woodworking photos to the Gallery
- Get your own profile and make new friends
Applying Polyurethane When It's Cold
Posted 02 February 2011 - 01:19 PM
Posted 02 February 2011 - 02:39 PM
Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:13 PM
Posted 03 February 2011 - 10:07 AM
Posted 03 February 2011 - 06:06 PM
What I do is take the can and put in a bucket of hot water.
If Im spraying the just the cup got in the bucket.
Hey it works for me