I just received word from Jim Force at Force Machinery here in NJ that he will be closing this month after 63 years in business.
Sad news as there aren't many places left in NJ for woodworkers to go to pick up the latest tool from Jet or Festool or any of the other great brands they carried.
He's going to be having a clearance sale to sell off everything left in stock over then next 4 days so anyone in the area looking for some great tools at excellent prices, check him out.
Welcome to Wood Talk Online
Registered members get full access to all of our forum features:
- Get help with your woodworking questions and problems!
- Start new topics and reply to existing topics!
- Receive automatic updates on topics you want to follow.
- Add your woodworking photos to the Gallery
- Get your own profile and make new friends
Guest Message by DevFuse
Force Machinery in NJ - Closing after 63 years in business
1 reply to this topic