WTO meetup at WIA this year?

Any idea what date/time this will be? I'd like to plan travel accordingly.

I'm sure he'll find this thread soon. If not, I'll bug him in either the chatroom or on twitter to come over here and answer these questions. I think last year, it was Saturday evening.

Yeah I heard the same thing that Allen was hoping to have a BBQ again.

I am and I will. It will be Saturday again. Location TBD depending on the weather and number of RSVPs I get. It will either be at my house like last year or down the street from me at a small park with a picnic shelter. Dark-horse candidate for location is the Cincinnati Woodcraft store. My boss offered, just would be a bit further of a drive.

I am and I will. It will be Saturday again. Location TBD depending on the weather and number of RSVPs I get. It will either be at my house like last year or down the street from me at a small park with a picnic shelter. Dark-horse candidate for location is the Cincinnati Woodcraft store. My boss offered, just would be a bit further of a drive.

Awesome! Thanks Allen for playing host again. Count me as RSVP'd.

Jonathan

==========================================

I'll be there this year, Allen. Very much looking forward to finally meeting you!

Last year's event at Allen's house was a highlight of the weekend for me. It was great meeting folks from the forum, and of course Allen and his wife put up with all of us invading their place. If they are generous enough to host again, I'll be there in a heartbeat.

• 2 months later...

Unfortunately it looks like I'm not going to be able to host a meetup this time around. I'm seriously bummed about it but there's a ton going on creating kind of a "perfect storm" of impediments to my hosting. The week before I've got a class to teach, two root canals and on the 28th I'm having surgery for carpal tunnel on my left hand, now that I'm recovered from the same procedure on the right. Throw into that the actual conference, which at present Woodcraft Corporate is planning to have the Cincinnati store employees man the booth at the show and I'll likely be one of the green-shirted guys in the booth, plus my son's birthday and my wedding anniversary immediately after the conference and Rob Cosman coming to the store a week after to teach, which means I'll have a crap-ton of prep work to do, one-handed and, well you get the idea.

Sorry to drop this on you all so late in the game, but hopefully there is still enough time to organize at least a get-together for dinner or drinks somewhere. Whether I can make it myself remains to be seen.

I don't know how in the heck that one block of time got so busy on me.