Pacific Northwest Woodworkers

SamV

I'm here in Yelm Brett.

Hi Sam! I see that you are looking into a WW class at Port Townsends school. I looked at their schedule, what class do you plan on taking? I sounds like a lot of fun. I hope to see you around. If you are ever in the Puyallup area, stop in!

Brett

I'm over in Bellevue, or as the rest of the world referres to it, Seattle. I'm always up for project days if anyone cares to stop by.

That's so true. People get confused when they see pictures of my place. "Aren't you in Washington?" Yes, the dry side. lol

Hi Sam! I see that you are looking into a WW class at Port Townsends school. I looked at their schedule, what class do you plan on taking? I sounds like a lot of fun. I hope to see you around. If you are ever in the Puyallup area, stop in!

Brett

I'd want to take one of the beginning woodturning classes in OCT This requires a pass getting approved.

OCT??? Not sure what that means. I'm in Seattle .. so no Seattle bashing. :P

I plan on taking one of Bonnie's turnning classes at Port Townsend School of Woodworking in October. I'm Active Duty so I need a Pass to travel that far away from Ft. Lewis for the weekend (it also means that I won't have duty then). I'm born and raised in Kent myself, moved to Yelm after serving in Germany and Hawaii.

I plan on taking one of Bonnie's turnning classes at Port Townsend School of Woodworking in October. I'm Active Duty so I need a Pass to travel that far away from Ft. Lewis for the weekend (it also means that I won't have duty then). I'm born and raised in Kent myself, moved to Yelm after serving in Germany and Hawaii.

Where were you stationed in Germany? My wife is from Unter-Balbach Lauda.

• 6 months later...