A few shop pics

Southwood

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thinking about knocking out the center wall. Really need insulation in attic. Then thinking doing the floor, well might as well do the walls too. And then I will need a true HVAC system. 

Really have in mind what Mike Pekovich did to his shop. Can be seen in FWW tools & Shops 2011. Wife is supportive of it, so that helps. Been working on a plan to do it. Thinking 3 years to complete. If I do it in stages. Bad as I hate to say it, the miter bench is not really nothing but storage. I could put a Ruobo in that space. 

Well you inspired me! I built this yesterday for about $150. It took me 12 hours with a circular saw (I'll be getting a miter saw later). I'm a complete newbie so I just took a stab at it and it seemed to work out. Dimensions are 2'X37" (just to top of table)x10' I put the one section on wheels so I could create a place to use a circular saw if need be. Only thing I was wondering is if there is any type of sliding clamp that I could mount to the table to hold a board in place for the circular saw cuts?

post-16044-0-12191900-1408907637_thumb.j

post-16044-0-35670900-1408907669_thumb.j

post-16044-0-21097000-1408907709_thumb.j