Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How Can I Identify A Router Bit

2 posts in this topic

Posted

I have 2 Yellow Router Bits that came from the Delta Outlet in Pigeon Forge, TN. that I need to identify the size and whether they are Round Nose Bits or Core-Box Bits. One Bit has 13002 on it and the other has 13003 on it. My son-in-law also bought me a 5 Bit Set at the same place but there is no name on them as well and they also are yellow bits in sizes 5/16" Straight, 9/16" Straight, 1/2"x 1" Flush Trim, R1/4" Round Nose Bit & 5/8" 90 Degree "V" Grooving Bit. Can anyone tell me what size the 2 are that has the numbers on them of 13002 & 13003?

Thanks,

PeacefulEagle

Posted

As far as your specific bit go I couldn't find anything on a search with those numbers. Many manufacturers have all their bits listed on their sites like Freud and Eagle America. On these sites there are pictures of the different bits along with how they are measured. I hope this helps and welcome aboard.

Nate

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Popular Now

• Topics

• So this happened! Air filtration....
      By Chet K. · Posted
      It will be interesting to see how it goes, the fines from sheet rock can be harsh on equipment.  I have a couple of ROS that state right in the warrantee that the warrantee is void if used on sheet rock.  But I know your filter is a whole different animal then a sander.  looking forward to the pic
    • calendar
      By Chet K. · Posted
      Shane repeat after me "Honey I had to buy this new tool, it was on SALE" 
    • calendar
      By mrmattk · Posted
      Sorry Shane,  I'll take the blame.  I tried to populate it with the big sales that I've seen repeated annually with the hope that as you're considering a new purchase you can at least be informed if you'll be rewarded for being patient. The examples that were top of mind for me: Jet/Powermatic 15% at the beginning of March; Jet 10% at beginning of SeptemberFree $199 accessory with a SawStop in March/AprilLV discounted gift cards (don't know if I've seen that one before but fingers crossed they'll do it again)LV free shipping eventsClearvue bundle / upgrade discountI also put in a few of the Festool reconditioned sales that I'd seen but those don't seem particularly predictable - I've seen on in October and one in July but haven't seen them released. They're all annually repeating events - the timing may not be perfect for each year but at least it's directionally correct.
    • So this happened! Air filtration....
      By bushwacked · Posted
      I got it for the house Reno since we are now living there. Going to hang it from the main room ceiling while we finish up all the mudding/sanding/flooring stuff then it gets to go to daddy's shop!! The best part was the wife was actually excited for the purchase 👍👍 I will get some pics of it setup once I get it going tomorrow. I know there has been some iffy comments on these things but I think it will be well worth the money if it even cleans 70-80% of what's floating around.
    • calendar
      By Brendon_t · Posted
      Ooh there there my angry Canadian brother.  We won't judge you for going off calendar with your hording habit.
  • Popular Contributors

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room