Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Simple contract templates

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Hey guys just wondering if you could shed a little insite on if you use contracts. And if so how did you come about it? Did u pay a lawer to write one up, find a template on line, or just wing it on your own. I want to protect my business but dont want to get crazy here. I havent fount anything on line that seems just right yet. If you have a template and can tell me where to look at it that would be great. Thanks

Posted · Report post

I would not use a generic contract. Write your own with all the points that concern you then pay a lawyer to review and make changes. This will save you a little money. Every state is a little different and the internet is a very poor resource for legal advice.

Don

Posted · Report post

throw a few bucks to a legal studient and he can set you up with the correct jargon and line of reasoning for you to write a correct contract.

Posted · Report post

I wouldn't trust a first or second year lawyer to protect my business let alone a law student.

Don

Posted · Report post

im not saying to do it for you but someone who can give you a a start on who to talk to what books to use as resorces ect....