Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
duckkisser

marc has a twin

1 post in this topic

http://video.wwgoa.com/video/Celebrity-woodworkers-Halloween?utm_source=cc&utm_medium=email&utm_term=watch-video&utm_content=celebrity-woodworkers-halloween&utm_campaign=annouoncement102711

ok so aparently marc made a guest apearence on the wood workers guild of america, he is at the 2:00 min mark of the show:) enjoy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Who's Online   3 Members, 0 Anonymous, 66 Guests (See full list)

• Forum Statistics

Total Topics
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Joan kike
    Newest Member
    Joan kike

• Topics

• I don't think I would use the dishwasher as I would feel the wrath of my wife's displeasure. I remember when I was into fresh water fishing as a youngster storing maggot pupae (casters) livebait in a container in the fridge and feeling the lash of my mothers tongue when she found out. I didn't do that again!
    • I think in a dishwasher they would dry fast enough the it wouldn't rust. especially if you take them out as soon as the was cycle ends & wipe them off. I've never used the dishwasher, but blades have never rusted when I cleaned them in the laundry sink.
    • Sounds like a good product for sale in an Etsy storefront. As you are having router table issues at the moment there maybe Guilds or woodworking clubs near you who could let you use their equipment to make some yourself. You might get lucky on this forum too. Good luck.
    • I am guilty of this as an internet shopper (is there any other way?) You find a tool or product you simply must have and add it to your shopping cart. You hit checkout to find there is a £4.95 (or equivalent in your currency) shipping charge because you are below the £100 (or whatever) breakpoint that makes you qualify for free shipping. Hmm... You go back to see if there is anything else that you "need". You find something and add it to the cart. Still not enough. You go back a few more times and soon that cart is way over the breakpoint. You hit checkout and you have free shipping. Awesome. You've just spent 10 times the value of the original thing you went for.... but at least you got free shipping. Amazon Prime is far better as you get streamed video and next day "free" delivery. As long as you forget the annual Prime fee.
    • Awesome. Tools by, but not limited to, LN, LV, Auriou, Benchcrafted. I spied a Roubo in the background and that extra wide Moxon vise was fantastic. Not sure what make the gouges were. Custom plywood jigs. All things we are familiar with. Carving is not one of my skills yet but I'm sure it will be a future aspiration. They have great skills and still only youngsters too. I'd never heard of them until this posting. Thanks for linking it Eric. 
  • Popular Contributors

• Who's Chatting

There are no users currently in the chat room