Ulmia 1625

jpettra

I was recently given an Ulmia 1625 sliding table saw used in a frame shop. It came with 2 45 degree stationary miter guides. I would like to find some of the original parts to the saw like an adjustable miter gauge, rip fence, dust collector, and whatever else may be available. I have done an extensive search online only to find some used 1625 machines for sale, but nothing on accessories. All sites are in German. It's a beautiful machine, but without more parts, It's use will be limited. Any leads or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. It was built in 1969. Thanks

• 4 years later...

I just acquired the same saw (1963), equipped just like yours. As I speak German I've managed over the past few days to acquire pdfs of a brochure with technical specs and am waiting to hear prices for the few spare parts that are still available (from an outfit Ulmer-HWS). Where are you located? If you send me your email address I can email you the brochure. Let's keep in touch.

PS what is the 4-digit serial number on your saw?

Reuben

9watts_gmail_com

If you follow the profile page, that user has not logged on since 2011 after posting this question. You have only posted once so Private Messaging is likely closed to you. Find a few more spots to post until that is open to you and try a PM. The best hope is that one of those will give jpettra an email alert. Welcome to the forum, I hope this is helpful. 

Edit: Maybe not. He only posted once as well. 

Edited by C Shaffer