Welcome to Wood Talk Online
Registered members get full access to all of our forum features:
- Get help with your woodworking questions and problems!
- Start new topics and reply to existing topics!
- Receive automatic updates on topics you want to follow.
- Add your woodworking photos to the Gallery
- Get your own profile and make new friends
nova sn2 or midi?
Posted 13 November 2011 - 10:41 AM
Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:05 PM
To me, that made perfect sense.
The other thing to consider, and this paid off for me just the other day, is the that supernova will take ALL of the components (cole jaws, worm screw ,etc) but the midi will only accept a few accessories.
I went with the supernova. I could not be more pleased.
Posted 13 November 2011 - 04:07 PM
Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:23 PM
Posted 13 November 2011 - 07:12 PM
Posted 14 November 2011 - 09:25 AM
Posted 19 December 2011 - 05:42 AM