Supplies & hardwood in Vegas?

mwatkins

Anyone have a recommendation for a good supply (tools/glue/hardware etc) house and or hardwood dealer in Vegas?

My local source went out of business last fall and I'm tired of having to pay shipping on my supplies. I'm also tired of being held to pricing from the only hardwood dealer in 100 mi radius. Vegas is close enough that I'm willing to make supply runs.

• 1 month later...

Not sure if you are still interested because this was from January but if you are:

There is a place called Woodworker's emporium that sells tools and whatnot. They don't have a great selection of tools but they have a decent amount of hardware.

For Lumber there are three that I know of, Peterman Lumber is pretty good and has a lot of exotics. They have a huge facility in California so if you want something they don't have just ask and they may be able to order it. Rugby Lumber is right next to Peterman, they don't have much surfaced lumber its mostly rough and the selection isn't great. The don't have much in the way of exotics (or didn't I haven't been there in a long time). And the third is McKillican lumber also near the other three stores. They have more selection than Rugby but probably less than Peterman. They opened up about a year ago in town. They do carry bamboo products which I thought was cool since I had never seen a place carry them before. They also seem to have a lot of sheet goods.

If you need more info just reply here and I will try and get you what you need.

• 4 weeks later...