Welcome to Wood Talk Online
Registered members get full access to all of our forum features:
- Get help with your woodworking questions and problems!
- Start new topics and reply to existing topics!
- Receive automatic updates on topics you want to follow.
- Add your woodworking photos to the Gallery
- Get your own profile and make new friends
How long between coats of Arm r seal?
Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:57 PM
Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:06 PM
- Brian VanVreede likes this
Posted 05 February 2012 - 07:08 PM
Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:14 AM
Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:24 AM
I apply a coat in the morning and another in the evening.
How long do u allow the final coat to cure before buffing with a paper bag or fine grit abrasive?
Posted 07 February 2012 - 04:42 AM
Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:51 AM
Posted 11 February 2012 - 01:40 PM
Posted 11 February 2012 - 11:01 PM
That's what makes this place great! Any pictures to post?
I posted some pics over in the general woodworking talk section