Welcome to Wood Talk Online
Registered members get full access to all of our forum features:
- Get help with your woodworking questions and problems!
- Start new topics and reply to existing topics!
- Receive automatic updates on topics you want to follow.
- Add your woodworking photos to the Gallery
- Get your own profile and make new friends
Guest Message by DevFuse
Homemade MFT cross cut table
3 replies to this topic
Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:51 PM
Are you going to try to pick up the Festool rails and hinge system? That might make life quite a bit easier.
Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:52 PM
I just purchased the TS55. I will get the hinge system!
Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:58 PM
I have seen folks who also buy the rails for the outside perimeter. I guess at some point you may as well just buy an MFT, lol. Not sure how much those replacement parts go for.