Welcome to Wood Talk Online
Registered members get full access to all of our forum features:
- Get help with your woodworking questions and problems!
- Start new topics and reply to existing topics!
- Receive automatic updates on topics you want to follow.
- Add your woodworking photos to the Gallery
- Get your own profile and make new friends
lathe made busness card holder
Posted 19 February 2012 - 05:30 AM
i have always felt that wood workers have to be rather ingenious to solve building problems so let see what we can achive.
http://www.google.co...em7ZXLAg&zoom=1 maybe something like this
Posted 19 February 2012 - 09:02 AM
Google "open segmented bowl". You'll see that it, in fact, is done all of the time and chipping, if using sharp tools, is not an issue.
Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:31 PM
if anyone can think of how i can make a round disc shaped card holder let me know.
Posted 19 February 2012 - 06:46 PM
Posted 19 February 2012 - 07:43 PM