With the wife and kids at a BBQ for the afternoon, I actually got some time in the oven I call a shop. First started by finishing cutting up the full sheets into smaller component sized parts. Then came the task of marking out locations for about a gazillion dominos.
Being that this is my first major project using the domino, I took my time while laying out. In order to ensure I was always marking the same spots and always referencing from the front, I made a little story stick that I would spring clamp to the boards and always have the same mortices. I'm happy to say I didn't screw any up.
I assembled the outside case pieces and center divider then cut the inside pieces to exact length. I'm glad I waited because my on paper measurements were about an 1/8" short.
Finished a two hour sweating session by a little dry fit just to make me feel good about it. It worked.
Having problems with uploading photos*will get them up soon.