Grizzly Discount Code?

I've searched other threads on WoodTalk where people had various discount coupons and codes to get a 5% or 10%j discount on Grizzly products. I'm trying to order a table saw which as you know is a chunk off if I can get a discount. Somebody...Anybody.....give me something if you can!!

Thanks.....maybe to the tune of $135 ;)

Tim

I think the catalogs come with one, so if you don't mind waiting a week or so order a catalog from the website (or have a buddy or your mom or someone order a catalog and then steal their code if you've already used yours).

I don’t know what Don found, but my 2012 Grizzly catalog has a 5% off coupon code as follows:

“12NC9453324GR”

I also found a Grizzly ad "Pricing Code" in the June 2012 issue of Popular Woodworking. It didn’t indicate what the percent discount is, but for what it’s worth here’s the information on that:

“Pricing Code: 12POP – Mention this code when placing your order 14419R”.

It doesn’t say if they want both of these codes, but I think the “12POP” is to identify it as coming from the Popular Woodworking magazine, and the "14419R" is the actual code. So, they probably want both.

I don’t know if Grizzly allows the use of more than one discount code, but I’m sure they’ll let you know.

ONBOARD!!! Your code - 12NC9453324GR worked! Thank you!! It gave a 5% discount and the 5HP saw is now on the way!! Thanks a ton...actually 547 pounds shipping weight. yikes! I have the use of a forklift from a friend who has a business around the corner for unloading and setting the saw in place. I guess the top is 100-150 pounds but how in the world could the rest of the cabinet be 350 pounds??? What's in that cabinet that's so heavy???? I are excited.