#1 coolaid

coolaid

Apprentice Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationQuebec, Canada

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:26 AM

Am i crazy but I'm sure that I saw the patern in PDF for the Greene & Greene picture frame? I want to start making my own templates, but I cannot find the plans.

Thank you for your help.

Simon-Pierre

#2 thewoodwhisperer

thewoodwhisperer

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,772 posts
  • Twitter:woodwhisperer
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:39 AM

There wasn't a PDF but there was a jpg image. You can certainly try to scale it up to create the templates. I'll send you the image via private message.

#3 rcamper

rcamper
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:33 PM

I was thinking about making the Greene & Greene picture frame for a few family christmas gifts, so I was pricing out all the items i would need (Guild project, Mark's Templates, Bell Forest wood packages) and was wondering if anyone new the exact dimensions of the mirror that is needed, so I could price out that? I was hoping it was a standard size that might be found in the big box stores so I would not have to have them custom cut some where.

Thanks

#4 Carl Olsen

Carl Olsen

Apprentice Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationPointe-Claire Canada

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:05 PM

I was thinking about making the Greene & Greene picture frame for a few family christmas gifts, so I was pricing out all the items i would need (Guild project, Mark's Templates, Bell Forest wood packages) and was wondering if anyone new the exact dimensions of the mirror that is needed, so I could price out that? I was hoping it was a standard size that might be found in the big box stores so I would not have to have them custom cut some where.

Thanks

Just for the mirror, I went to a place locally and it cost me 10$, so that will give you an idea :) I think you will have to go custom.

#5 thewoodwhisperer

thewoodwhisperer

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,772 posts
  • Twitter:woodwhisperer
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:27 AM

The mirror is roughly 15" x 15". Definitely a custom cut.

Support the forum by shopping with our affiliates!

Shop Woodworking | Rockler Woodworking & Hardware | Amazon.com

Advertisementbellforest200x200-tww10 Image Map