Welcome to Wood Talk Online
Registered members get full access to all of our forum features:
- Get help with your woodworking questions and problems!
- Start new topics and reply to existing topics!
- Receive automatic updates on topics you want to follow.
- Add your woodworking photos to the Gallery
- Get your own profile and make new friends
Greene & Greene picture frame plan
Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:26 AM
Thank you for your help.
Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:39 AM
Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:33 PM
Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:05 PM
I was thinking about making the Greene & Greene picture frame for a few family christmas gifts, so I was pricing out all the items i would need (Guild project, Mark's Templates, Bell Forest wood packages) and was wondering if anyone new the exact dimensions of the mirror that is needed, so I could price out that? I was hoping it was a standard size that might be found in the big box stores so I would not have to have them custom cut some where.
Just for the mirror, I went to a place locally and it cost me 10$, so that will give you an idea I think you will have to go custom.
Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:27 AM