#1 coolaid

coolaid

Apprentice Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • LocationQuebec, Canada

Posted 24 July 2012 - 05:26 AM

Am i crazy but I'm sure that I saw the patern in PDF for the Greene & Greene picture frame? I want to start making my own templates, but I cannot find the plans.

Thank you for your help.

Simon-Pierre

#2 thewoodwhisperer

thewoodwhisperer

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,689 posts
  • Twitter:woodwhisperer
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 24 July 2012 - 09:39 AM

There wasn't a PDF but there was a jpg image. You can certainly try to scale it up to create the templates. I'll send you the image via private message.
The Wood Whisperer Guild
Ready to take your woodworking to the next level? Join the new woodworking revolution!

#3 rcamper

rcamper
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBeaverton, Oregon

Posted 17 October 2012 - 12:33 PM

I was thinking about making the Greene & Greene picture frame for a few family christmas gifts, so I was pricing out all the items i would need (Guild project, Mark's Templates, Bell Forest wood packages) and was wondering if anyone new the exact dimensions of the mirror that is needed, so I could price out that? I was hoping it was a standard size that might be found in the big box stores so I would not have to have them custom cut some where.

Thanks

#4 Carl Olsen

Carl Olsen

Apprentice Poster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 98 posts
  • LocationPointe-Claire Canada

Posted 18 October 2012 - 03:05 PM

I was thinking about making the Greene & Greene picture frame for a few family christmas gifts, so I was pricing out all the items i would need (Guild project, Mark's Templates, Bell Forest wood packages) and was wondering if anyone new the exact dimensions of the mirror that is needed, so I could price out that? I was hoping it was a standard size that might be found in the big box stores so I would not have to have them custom cut some where.

Thanks

Just for the mirror, I went to a place locally and it cost me 10$, so that will give you an idea :) I think you will have to go custom.

#5 thewoodwhisperer

thewoodwhisperer

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 2,689 posts
  • Twitter:woodwhisperer
  • LocationPhoenix, AZ

Posted 19 October 2012 - 05:27 AM

The mirror is roughly 15" x 15". Definitely a custom cut.
The Wood Whisperer Guild
Ready to take your woodworking to the next level? Join the new woodworking revolution!

Support the forum by shopping with our affiliates!

Shop Woodworking | Rockler Woodworking & Hardware | Amazon.com

Advertisementbellforest200x200-tww10 ToolNut.com FestoolProducts.com Image Map