Ridgid R4512 Wooden MLCS Router Table Extension Help

kingswarrior777

Hey all, I am looking for some help on this topic.

For all of you with the R4512, craftsman 21833, etc.

I bought a router table extension for my table saw and I am not sure the best way to mount it to the table. It seems that the table itself is thicker than the rails on my TS and it also has the supports underneath. (see picture in the link)

Router Table

I would really like to mount this on the right side of my blade in the open space. The table seems to be way too big for the left side. Anyone see any issues with it on the right side?

I am newer to wood working, but I have a decent amount of tools, I just need a little direction on how the heck to make this work.

Modifications Needed: The router table has plastic edge banding that makes it a little wider than it should be, so I am going to need to flush trim the sides so it is exactly 27” and will fit between my rails.

Any help would be really appreciated and I will eventually turn this into a blog to explain to other how to do this with pictures and hopefully video if I have the capability soon.

Thank you all in advance.

MolokMot

** Also Posted

HERE on lumberjocks