mini van interior

jHop

Ok, so this is a slightly odd request. (But you guys should be used to that from me, right?)

Does anybody have a Sketchup file of the interior of various Minivans that I might be able to manipulate? Already tried the warehouse online, and the minivans there do not open up.

I started following the thought of two folks, one here building the camping trailer, and an oddball comment someone I know who is not a wood worker made about converting the interior of some vehicles into RV-ish space to go West. (Not sure how far West, but it was in that Quote-Capital-Letters-Go-West-Unquote tone of voice...)

So I figured I'd see if there was any guide already created to act as a starting point. I'd rather go that route than test drive a couple of vehicles for no miles and show up with a pad of paper, camera, and set of folding rule and tape measure... And it's hard to explain to a school board why you want interior dimensions of a school bus....