Electrical Engineer from Moscow Ohio

lclocke

Hi everyone. My name is Larry and I live in Moscow Ohio. Im married with 2 of the best kids in the world. Im an electrical engineer for a power plant but have always been intrigued by woodworking.

I got heavy into it a little over 2 years ago but still consider myself a beginner. I joined another forum a year ago and that was a bad experience. All my questions I had were answered with "google it". I hate that answer. I prefer to turn to people who have a method that works and is willing to share and despite my job title Im terrible searching the internet. After finding Marc and Matts podcasts I signed up for this forum but am just now really using it. Marc and Matt have answered several questions for me I simply couldnt find answers to.

Ive searched for woodworkers in my area with no luck so Ill give forums another go. Im now getting into furniture making. Ive designed a couple small things but mostly Ill grab a plan and start modifying it to suit the buyer or my needs. I mostly do scroll work. I try to get away from it but nearly every project will bring me back to it. Im looking forward to "mingling" with everyone and learning everything I can to improve my skills and just having some fun talking woodworking since I rarely get to. Thanks for reading hope you have patience to answer my infinite list of questions haha.

my grandpa always said when you run out of questions then you run out of breath. questions are a good thing.

glad to have you larry i have found that most of my questions have always been answered or at least i get a response that gives me a new idea. i think that you will find this forum to be a prity friendly and helpfull place