Guild web site: project order?

Beechwood Chip

I guess I can probably just tell what the order is supposed to be and you can tell me if you see something different. The sales page should be in chronological order starting with the yearly memberships at the top and the projects starting with the oldest first.

On the Guild Home Page, the projects are listed in reverse chronological order. Projects you actually have access to move to the top of the list and will live in reverse chronological order as well.

The thing that might be throwing you off is the addition of a "coming up" project, which goes to the end of the list.

On the Guild Home Page, I see:

bookcase: 2012 - Jul / ruobo: 2011 - Sep / wall cabinet: 2010 - Dec / chair: 2011 - Apr

chest of drawers: 2010 - Jun / shaker table: 2010 - Mar / mirror frame: 2010 - Feb / bed: 2012 - Nov

So, I guess they are in order except for the wall hanging cabinet, and the Dogon bed, I think keeping the "upcoming" in chronological order, so it's first, makes more sense to me.