Guild membership

jeffkt2

Hi Marc,

I've been trolling the forums and watching all your videos for over a year, and I just have to say thanks for all the great info!

Tonight, I finally decided to buy a guild build (shaker table), but I thought it was just the plans and videos, and I didn't realize that would actually make me a guild member. If I wanted to purchase the 1 year standard membership in the future, would I no longer be qualified to receive the free archived project? If that's the case, I'd prefer to just buy the the 1 year membership and take the shaker table as the free project. I don't know if you'd be able to change it for me, although I literally just paid for it about an two hours ago.

Also, I couldn't any other way to contact you about this other than this forum. Is this the only way to get in touch for admin stuff?

Thanks!!

Hey Jeff. If/when you purchase a yearly membership, you will get all of the benefits that are advertised as being included with that membership. In other words, buying A La Carte does not negate the benefits of a yearly membership if you choose to purchase one.

And I apologize for the fact that it's not easy to contact us for Guild stuff. This is certainly one way to do it, but we are going to add a contact page to the Guild site for this stuff.