Thinning my router herd...

CessnaPilotBarry

Prices reduced!   :lol:

My annual shop inventory, and the sale of some manufactured jigs, has produced two surplus routers.  Both are fully functional single speed 120V routers, located in Middletown, CT, USA.   I am a serious hobbyist, neither tool has been used in a production setting.

Both include 1/4" and 1/2" collets, and the necessary wrenches.

(1) Porter Cable 690LR, 1-3/4 HP motor with straight base.  Nice shape, very low time, probably less than 2 hours of running time.  This was dedicated to a dovetail jig.   Extra 690 bases, accessories, and jigs are EVERYWHERE for this very popular tool...  $75    $65!   Sold!

post-5634-0-27151900-1360005363_thumb.jp

(1) Bosch 1617, 2-1/4 HP motor with fixed base.  Powerful router, in great working condition, with one caveat...  Some of the uncoated magnesium router motor housings Bosch made over the years were susceptible to surface corrosion.  This model has some light cosmetic corrosion, kept in check by a light coat of Boeshield or paste wax. The corrosion does not affect the operation, adjustibility, etc...   I'd prefer to sell this in person, so the purchaser can see and touch it before deciding.  $75 $65 OBO  I also have a 1617EVS that is not for sale that actually looks worse, but also works great.     

post-5634-0-93195700-1360005690_thumb.jp

PM me for more info or to see them.

Want both?   Toss me an offer!

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...