• Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

Profile Information

  • Woodworking Interests
  1. Uhh, looks like I was overzealous this time. That wouldn't lock together in shelf configuration at all! But you get the idea I hope. Pretend the top maple board is 1/2" lower.
  2. Lock together to some extent. In a sense. Imagine rotating it 90 degrees CCW, so the opening is facing up. You'd still be able to lock them together, but if they had handhold slots (which I plan to add), they could conveniently stack together in a closet or cabinet. Yeah, coming back to this I realize I completely forgot about my original goal of making these lock in side-to-side. In the attached picture I did a quick-and-dirty fix. I think that would work but I'd have to play with it later to make sure. The other nice thing about this is that the shelves would be in contact wi
  3. Hi all, I've been thinking about organization and storage for my CDs that would work better than cardboard boxes. I had the idea of interlocking "crates", something that would allow me to store the CDs spine out or spine up depending on the orientation of the crate, essentially converting between storage and shelving, depending on the need. Here's my first draft idea. I've been assuming I'd just make them out of plywood since I'll probably need about 10 of these; the maple and cherry is just to provide contrast for the 3D model. Looking at the drawing, I'm starting to think my endcap
  4. Got a push stick, Non-Graduated Micro-Adjust Marking Gauge, a set of card scrapers, Chris Schwarz's first book on workbenches, HF 2HP Dust Collector, along with some other non-woodworking stuff.