flairwoodworks

Magic Square changed how I build furniture

Very cool - I'm gonna have to pick up one of these   :D   ;)

The beginning of the video is priceless.  Thanks for sharing.    

- EG

I think this tool would solve a lot of my problems.  Chris, how can I order one today???

Ill take two!  That thing looks to work  well.  I guess like magic!

Nyles

Every time I've seen Chris in the past he seems so quiet, so introverted, so ... not funny.

Holy Crap!!  This guy is funny!!

And he makes some great points.

Thanks for all the comments.  I'm glad you guys enjoyed the video.  If anyone really does want a Magic Square, I am considering making some for sale.  I made the first one as a gag, but have found it to be really quite useful and I'm quite attached to it.  I'll post details on my blog when I figure out more.

Every time I've seen Chris in the past he seems so quiet, so introverted, so ... not funny.

Holy Crap!!  This guy is funny!!

And he makes some great points.

You obviously don't follow me on Twitter!

Thanks for all the comments.  I'm glad you guys enjoyed the video.  If anyone really does want a Magic Square, I am considering making some for sale.  I made the first one as a gag, but have found it to be really quite useful and I'm quite attached to it.  I'll post details on my blog when I figure out more.

You obviously don't follow me on Twitter!

I don't follow anyone on Twitter!  lol.  I'm not saying Twitter is a bad thing, just one of a couple of bits of social media I've been resistant to.

Ohh man, I just sent this video to my girlfriend on Facebook, and she replies "I'm pretty sure Grizzly uses the magic square." Love her!!!

I just looked through your site. Your tables are amazing, typically I like straight lines, but those are stunning and really creative, I don't use twitter but I am going to bookmark your site. Incredible.