Bootstrapping is how most of us do it.

adamking

Going pro for most of us, means starting from scratch and pulling our selves up by our bootstraps. It's a great way to get started with little overhead, no debt, and you can scale up as you get more confidence and abilities. I highly recommend it.

For all the advantages bootstrapping has, there are some pitfalls too. Lack of time, materials, and tools are the big three usually. But, that's the beauty of it. You have the ability to work around them until you grow. Still doesn't make it easier though does it. So,welcome to the bootstrapping life. It can be confusing, draining, and down right terrifying trying to make your woodworking dream a reality. Especially if you have a family to provide for in the process. Then the pressure is really on. It feels downright lonely at times too, going at it alone like you are.

So, I want to do a bit more to help. I want to create a resource of some kind that will help you take your woodworking business and bootstrap it into the stratosphere! I have no idea what that means, because if you get that high, you run out of oxygen and freeze....oh sorry. Geek moment. *Ahem*

All I need is a little bit of your time. I created a survey. It's only 3 simple short questions. That's it. If you could take few short moments and give me your best answers, I would really appreciate it. Because your answers will determine what that resource will be. Oh, did I mention that I'm going to give it away? Yeah. It's free.

http://www.woodworkersjourney.com/bootstrapping-for-woodworking

Seriously, it's my way of giving back fro all of you helping me along my woodworking journey. So, if you could take a few seconds and fill out the small 3 question survey, I'd appreciate it and I thank you ahead of time.

Again, here's the link:

http://www.woodworkersjourney.com/bootstrapping-for-woodworking

Thanks again and I can't wait to get started!